For those struggling with pain, trouble sleeping, or anxiety, this is the episode for you! Today’s expert, Dr. Lee Know, is a naturopathic doctor, author, and entrepreneur who is changing the way we look at some of these conditions using terpenes, the compounds responsible for the way most plants smell. Citrus rinds, fresh lavender, and cannabis leaves are all examples of where you can find terpenes, and it’s these terpenes in cannabis that are changing the way we think about natural health solutions for chronic pain, insomnia, and stress! In this episode, Dr. Know dives into the science behind the many health benefits of using cannabis as a natural supplement, why you might choose CB2 oil over CBD oil, and how you can use CB2 oil not only for yourself but for your pets and your kids too! For everything you need to know about the magic of terpenes, cannabinoids, and cannabis, make sure not to miss today’s episode of the Natural Health Influencer Podcast!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Find out what sparked Dr. Know’s interest in this particular area of natural health.
- Gain some insight into the endocannabinoid system and the influence of cannabinoids.
- Learn about CB1 and CB2 receptors in the body and the different physiological responses they are responsible for when activated.
- The interesting reason why you can’t overdose from using cannabis as a drug.
- Some of the many health benefits of using cannabis as a natural health product.
- The terpenes found in Cannanda’s CB2 Hemp Seed Oil that activate CB2 receptors.
- Dr. Know explains why you might want to choose CB2 oil over CBD oil.
- Lifestyle factors that can support your endocannabinoid system; runner’s high.
- A word from Joel Thuna about Pure-Lē Natural’s Vitamin D3 + K2 Drops.
- What is in Dr. Know’s pantry, the sound a giraffe makes when dying, and more!
- Some of the main use cases for Cannanda’s CB2 oil, from pain to sleep management.
- The benefits of CB2 oil for pets and the range Cannanda created specifically for dogs.
- The unique terpene profiles of different plants and what they mean for your health.
- Dr. Know shares the recommended age range for their products: six and above.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Dr. Lee Know on LinkedIn
Dr. Lee Know on Twitter
Dr Lee Know
Mitochondria and the Future of Medicine
Cannanda CB2 Hemp Seed Oil
Cannanda Dog-Ease CB2
Allison Tannis on LinkedIn
Allison Tannis on Instagram
Natural Health Influencer on Instagram
Natural Health Influencer Facebook Group
Pure-Lē Natural’s Vitamin D3 + K2 Drops