If you've ever said to yourself, “I'm not enough,” then this episode is for you! If you are stuck on the roller coaster of weight loss and weight gain, you keep finding yourself in bad relationships, or the fear of failure is preventing you from living the life you truly want to live, today’s guest has been through it all. Kimberly Spencer is an unthinkable optimist, an Amazon bestselling author, a TEDx speaker, and the founder of crownyourself.com. She has devoted her life to helping people like you transform your self-limiting stories and stand out as a fearless and confident human being. Tuning in you’ll hear how despite all her successes, Kimberly never felt enough. She explains how she overcame the limiting stories she told herself, found the confidence to stand out as a fearless human being, and founded Crown Yourself. She opens up about her struggles with body image and bulimia, how beauty pageants and pilates were part of her healing, and why she doesn’t believe in balance but rather harmony. To find out how you too can choose your attitude in any circumstance, follow your curiosity, find your zone of genius, cultivate confidence, and take control to find true success, tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- An introduction to Kimberly Spencer and how despite her accomplishments she didn’t feel like she was enough.
- What inspired Kimberly to start trying to ignite confidence in others.
- How being bought out by her business partner highlighted all of her insecurities.
- How she first founded Crown Yourself.
- Kimberly’s struggles with her body image and bulimia and how she found pilates.
- How beauty pageants were part of her healing.
- The state of being that we are really trying to achieve when we feel we are not enough.
- How we are both perfect and perfecting.
- Why Kimberly doesn’t believe in balance but rather harmony.
- How and why Kimberly prioritizes her mental health above all else.
- The zone of genius and how to find yours.
- How you can have different zones of genius in different roles.
- How tapping into your zone of genius cultivates confidence.
- Cultivating confidence through following your curiosity and removing judgement.
- Learn about Kimberly’s favourite colour, nicknames, and driving skills in the hot seat questions.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Kimberly Spencer on LinkedIn
TEDx: Becoming a Warrior for Possibility
Crown Yourself community on Facebook
Crown Yourself on Twitter
Allison Tannis on LinkedIn
Allison Tannis on Instagram
Natural Health Influencer on Instagram
Natural Health Influencer Facebook Group