If I told you there was a simple strategy that you can do in the comfort of your own home that can alleviate anxiety, depression, stress, pain, and cravings, you probably wouldn’t believe me, right? But tuning into today’s episode, you can test it out for yourself, with the help of today’s guest, Dr. Katie Nall. Katie is an Emotional Freedom Technique (which you may know as Tapping) practitioner and she joins us on the show today to not only explain the theory behind this life-changing, self-help, evidence-based therapy, but to also do a practical demonstration of what it entails. Katie also shares some of the most valuable lessons that she has learned throughout her life, including being specific about your goals, not taking things personally, and accepting yourself for who you are in every moment regardless of the struggles you may be experiencing.
Key Points From This Episode:
- An introduction to today’s guest and her fascinating field of expertise, Katie Nall.
- How self-doubt manifests within us, and how tapping can help us to overcome it.
- Some examples of different tapping techniques.
- An explanation of tapping and its origins.
- What studies show about the physiological changes that tapping can effect.
- Katie runs through a tapping session (which you can participate in!).
- The importance of being specific with the goals you want to achieve in your life.
- A lesson in how to not take things personally.
- Katie shares the health issues that she has struggled with in the past.
- A refreshing approach to self-acceptance.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Katie Nall Email Address
Katie Nall Phone Number - 7722260167
Katie Nall on Instagram
Katie Nall on LinkedIn
Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Improves Multiple Physiological Markers of Health
Allison Tannis on LinkedIn
Allison Tannis on Instagram
Natural Health Influencer on Instagram
Natural Health Influencer Facebook Group